Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscars Quest



First, here are some of my favorite moments from the Academy Awards 2013:


10. Adele winning an Oscar after a magical performance!


9. When Kirsten Stewart left the stage.
My favorite tweet after the fact was "has anyone told Kirsten Stewart she doesn't have to be a movie star?"
Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) was awesome though.


8. William Shatner/Captain Kirk giving advice.


7. Favorite dress number one: Amy Adams


6. Favorite dress number two: Jennifer Lawrence


5. The cast of the Avengers presenting.


4. The cast of Les Mis singing live gave me the chills.


3. Jennifer Lawrence winning the Oscar for Best Actress


2. Seth MacFarlane's hilarious job as Host. Who knew he had such a great voice!


1. Watching Joseph Gordon-Levitt (and those other two men) sing and dance. Those dimples ... anyway, moving on.

Now on to the point ... my challenge for myself (please participate if you'd like). I love the challenge of watching the movies that win Best Picture, so this year I'm going to watch them all. I've currently seen 26 of 85, but I'll be watching those over again.

That means two to three movies a week for the rest of this year. I'm not sure I have that much time ... but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment