Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pinterest Challenge

Instead of just pinning forever, I've decided to make a point of doing some of these things. So, I have a new Pinterest Board: Things I'm Going to Do (Reviews to Follow) - I know, the title could use some work.

So, this board has just one rule - I can only have five things on there at a time that I haven't tried yet. 


Right now I just have four "To Dos"
Pacifier Clips (these would be great baby gifts)
That quote about dreaming, I'm going to use it in one of these projects
(which was also a Pinterest Project)
Some Etsy Tips to review and use
Homemade Washing Detergent

Two other items on there I have tired and are excellent, you should check them out
Homemade Carmel Corn
Brownie Batter Dip

Now that you are feeling all excited about doing a Pinterest Challenge, check out my

Discounts can be found on our Facebook Page




No comments:

Post a Comment