Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mozart the Fabulized!

Maybe you will recognize that Mozart bust that I picked up for a song at a yard sale yesterday? Well, here he is, all fabulized and wonderful!


Yep that is both my kitchen counter and my front door paint. I decided that there wasn't a better place to do it then right where I had a sink, so here we go. Originally I was going to paint it purple to go in my guest room ... but this turquoise paint was too tempting (and I have so much, so why not).


Here he is in all his original blandness.


First step toward fabulization (and the first coat of paint). 


After his second coat of paint. He looks pretty stunning I think.


Here he is at his new home on my guest room dresser. 

Now that I'm looking at this picture I'm thinking how anxious I am to get that room painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment