Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year



Wow, we haven't talked since last year! Since that was just a month ago, I don't feel too badly. Since chatting last I had a lovely holiday with my family. The only thing I was missing was a group of carolers at my door :( Alas, otherwise the Christmas season was utterly delightful, full of presents, decorations, crafts, and friends & family. 

Pictures? Well, pictures stress me out. That might sound funny, but I become so consumed with capturing every moment that I miss them (not getting them on film, but being a part of them).

I hosted Christmas for the first time ever - it actually went pretty smoothly. Then I threw a New Year's Day Open House to show off my new digs and see all of my friends. It was a great time! (My BFF's son, who is three, told us it was a GREAT party - so it must have been!)



My biggest news over the holiday season? My Etsy story exploded! Well, not quite, it was a great way to start off a new adventure. 



What is this for you? Well, lots more about Etsy and store building. Additionally, I will still be posting about crafts, decorating, shopping, and recipes. Lots of fun things to try (and pin - mostly I pin things, but I do make things occasionally). 

Oh, plus a lovely new (more simplistic) blog design!!

No comments:

Post a Comment