Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shopping Day ... or Why I Love Target

Run to your local Target store and check out the Christmas Clearance which is now a grand 90% off!!!!


So, I wasn't going to buy any more Christmas decorations. Then I had to run into Target. Sigh.

However, at those discounted prices, it wasn't really like spending money (lol, see how I justify these things for myself).

A breakdown, according to the receipt::
Penguin Pillow $1.49
Little Animals $0.49 each
Knit Christmas Trees $0.80 each
Christmas Cards $0.70 each
(I already bought a box of these at 50% off, so I'm set for next year)

Then two items from the decor section of Target that were only 70% off (only, lol)

Shiny Gold Bread Basket $5.98
Hurricane $8.98

I think both of these items I can use year around (or, at least, I plan to)

Grand Shopping Total $22.63 (with tax)
Grand Savings Total $62.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment