Sunday, September 23, 2012

Guest bath is nearing completion

It isn't done yet, but so many of my projects are up in the air that I wanted to post something!

My guest bath is the newest home to all of my fabulous Hello Kitty paraphernalia and other childhood treasures. Most of these things I've used in my bathroom in the past - but being a grown up made me think I needed a more mature bathroom space ... lol, who am I kidding, I just wanted to show everything off of all of the people who visit my house!!

The only thing missing is the chalkboard wall that will go on the unpainted space. I might jazz it up with some pink hearts around the outside to make it feel a little less "black" ... but I'm undecided. What do you think? Would you have trouble using this bathroom??

Guest Bath Pre-fabulization

See the Fabulization after the jump!


Ugly Guest Bath Shelves - Pre-fabulization
Here goes nothing!
There is no going back now!!

Mid-Project
A very pink space!

Bath shelves after their makeover!

The Hello Kitty truck has landed!

I know I have some more things in boxes yet unpacked ... so I left space. 
I couldn't leave out the counter area!

Love these!

I actually have this same dispenser at all the sinks in my house right now.

It isn't Hello Kitty ... but it is still awesome!
The Hello Kitty on the left has that center thing that lights up and plays twinkle-twinkle little star. The round Hello Kitty I just got from my sis, Julie. The mug in the center I've had since I was little and it has a place for your toothbrush to fit in the handle.

It is the details that make a space ... like Hello Kitty shower curtain rings
It wouldn't be complete without a smattering of toys from the '80s.

This is all that is left ... you know how people write on the stalls of public restrooms? Well, in this bathroom you will literally be invited to write on the wall ... in fact, it is expected!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy... moly... that is a LOT of pink!! :) I think maybe a few splashes of pink/silver glitter around the edges of the chalkboard wall would give it a nice tie-in to the rest of the room :) (and why not a couple of hearts! or Hello Kitty stickers!)

    ReplyDelete