Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sneak Peak at the House

Obviously moving in takes more than a week and a half ... there is still almost nothing on the walls, I finally have one set of curtains hung, and it was almost a week before I was showering in my bathroom. However, unpacking all of my missed treasures and seeing how I want to display them in a new space is always fun and exciting! I don't want to show it off until it is closer to coming together, however I do want to let you have a look at what I've been working on! 


Unpacking boxes ... all my childhood treasures!


New shower curtain :)


Slowly organizing the bathroom


An early look at the living room space.


Doing laundry before I had a place to hang everything.


Hanging games in the hallway


Zac in his new room



The finished mantle space ... which will look way better when the walls are painted!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you’ve done a very good job in renovating your new house, Lizz! I’ve seen the sneak peak of your house and now, it’s very inspiring to see how well you’ve decorated the house. I hope I can also do something like this, but I think home decorating doesn’t love me. :D

    [ Leona Gladen ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Lizz. =) Your house seems to say you’re a pretty cool librarian. I love the way you combined bold colors with light ones. It gives emphasis to the relevant features of the house. By the way, I noticed Zach seems to enjoy posing for the camera than playing with his toys. LOL!
    Lakisha Zimmerer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been reading your blog and I saw what you’ve done to this house. I saw your pre-tour, and now your renovations, and I can say that you did a great job in this house. I’m so excited to read your blog about the whole new look of the house and how you used the fabulous chair that your friend left for you. Well, I have to pause for now in this blog since I have something to do. Hehe! :)

    Carmen Monrovia

    ReplyDelete