Saturday, July 20, 2013

This is why I'm up early on a Saturday

Well it is pretty humid today for dry ole Colorado - but that didn't stop me from getting up early and attacking some yard sales. The silver I bought last week, but forgot to take pictures (I got some great vintage linens for a steal as well).

The booty!


I got a box of silver plate silverware for a grand $2.00



Did you say Christmas Crap? I LOVE it!! $0.50 for all


Cute mug set from the 50's (looks like I got it at Target today) $1.00


Two Silver Candlesticks $0.50


I think this is going to become a robot - hehehe - Tin $0.50


Cigar Tin $0.25
Bundt Pan $0.50
Both are for robots


My grandma always gave us juice in these jelly jars - box of 30 $2.00


Vintage, metal fram $0.25


Children's Chalk Board from the 60's $3.00


Matching Wooden Chairs $5.00 each

Look how intricate the pattern is! These are nice and solid ... not shaky at all. I can't wait to see what color these end up being!!












Grand Total (including last week's silver)

$20.50

No comments:

Post a Comment