Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yard Sales and Golden Animals

It is slowly turning into a warm hot Saturday, so I'm glad that yard sales happen first thing in the morning. Scores were few and far between today, but they were still to be had. In addition to what is pictured, I got two new books for $0.50 each and Book-opoly (where the classics are the properties, I'm quite excited to play).
So, everything on the table cost a grand $5.50. The cast iron pot was $1.00 and everything else was $4.50 a this really spectacular yard sale. Seriously, those saucers were five cents each. Brilliant!

See these funny animals? Well, there were colored on with sharpie and, well, I don't have any use for little plastic features.

These, however, are brilliant and I can totally use them!

Don't mind him, he is only looking for 24K bananas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment