Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back on the band wagon...

... of yard saleing that is :) 

After a couple of weeks missing out on the sales, I was glad to get back at it again today. Here are the "scores"!!

Today I went to a mere 8 sales (normally I hit up around 20) and my mom came along with me. Because we are slow when we shop together, the eight sales took me what 20 normally take. Oh well, it was a fun morning for us that was finished off with coffee and looking at houses.


Here is everything I nearly stole today :)


Green Depression Glass Bowls                                             $5.00


Glass Salad Bowl                                                         $0.75


Matted Print of a store window with clouds                                     $1.00


Matted Black and White Picture of a Quilt hanging on the Line                      $1.00


Vintage Purse                                                          $5.00


Inside View of Purse


Ocean Painting (Oil on Canvas)                                               $0.75
(I'm going to use it for THIS project!!)


Sub Total $13.50

Coffee with my Mom $10.24

Grand Total $23.74

No comments:

Post a Comment