Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yarm Bombing and the US Pro Challenge

In addition to my great week ... this is what I saw on my way into work on Tuesday morning. 


YARN BOMBING!

In honor of the bike festival (I'm pretty sure I know the "guilty party") and team USA our library's bike rack was fabulously decorated :) 
Having never seen "yarn bombing" in person, I was pretty excited!

And, although they had to close the streets and I had to go to work two hours early (which worked out, as that is when I had my job interview!)

Then, we got to all take a "break" at work to go out and watch the beginning of the second day of the US Pro Challenge!!


"Non-professionals" were allowed to ride the challenge as well, here are two vans and trailers unloading bikes in the library parking lot.



The processional before the riders came took at least 10x as long as the riders took driving by - as is evident by the amount of pictures I took :)







Then the riders FINALLY got here!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment