Monday, August 27, 2012

Clark Gable's Dimples ...

When was the last time you saw a Clark Gable movie? That man is awfully dreamy! There is something about his dark hair, loving eyes, and dimples ... he is the reason we say we want a man who is "tall, dark, and handsome" ... or, at least, he is the reason I say it :)





















Tonight I watched "Wife vs. Secretary" while packing more boxes (auck, save me!). I can't think of a better way to spend an evening than watching Clark and some starlets light up the screen!! 



This makes me want to re-watch Mr. Gable's most famous film, Gone with the Wind!!

Best lines::
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"


"You deserve to be kissed, often, and by someone who knows how!"

Quite possibly my favorite scene in the movie::

No comments:

Post a Comment